• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just made my day!!!

27 posts in this topic

At least they've been able to beat the Nolies in f-ball a couple times here lately

Speaking of football.....What's up w/ your boy, Zookie, turning down a contract extension at UF? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Chris

Because Kansas made it a habit of kicking Florida's butt on a regular basis?

Uh no, I believe the two teams have only played twice.

No, Roy "reported" Donovan to the NCAA for the recruitment of Mike Miller...Roy was oh-so-sure he was going to Kansas, but of course he ended up at UF. It started this whole "Dean Smith Camp" vs. "Rick Pitino Camp" bruha, and the then-SC coach who was also a Smith protege (forget his name b/c he's since been fired) brought it up at the SEC pre-season media days a few years ago.

What's up with the return of all the mad/frown faces? Your good fortune should be enough to last at least through SD!!

Yep, he turned down the extension b/c he felt he hasn't "earned" it! He'll get his chance to earn it next year though...young team coming in with lots of potential but very little exp.

You know what's more irritating and far more off-topic than talking about comic book investments?

You yahoos hijacking every thread and blabbing about college basketball, when the last thing you stiffs dunked, was a donut over at Krispy Kreme.

It's the very definition of off-topic garbage, so take a look in the mirror before you throw any stones my way.