• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just made my day!!!

27 posts in this topic

I got it in the mail today as a favor

A favor?!?! Man, my getting an autographed picture of Lee Tschantret (led several of the indoor soccer leagues in penalty minutes for several seasons, funniest, skinniest, orneriest lanky long-haired bald man you ever did see!) was a nice "favor" performed by a friend... Byrne sketches does not a favor make! Is this a "classified" story?? wink.gif

Yes

Dang! Okay, are you the THIRD ghost writer for Funky Winkerbean?!?!? I hadn't noticed any smack-talkin', shill-bustin' crime Doggs running around in the daily comics, but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention?

Actually Byrne was high bidder on an Australian auction for AF #15.... with only a few minutes to go, The Dachshund Ebay Fraud Protection warned the high bidder of a possible scam...turns out the high bidder was John Byrne, this was his way of saying "Thank you Masked Dachshund"...

Word on the grapevine is that Ricky and Byrne are even going out for Häagen-Dazs Gelato next week (Belgian Chocolate of course)

web page

The master!

BTW - you do know that Roy Williams is the arch-enemy of Billy Donovan, don't you?? This latest turn of events leaves me with one team left to root for in the ACC...NC State! At least they've been able to beat the Nolies in f-ball a couple times here lately. wink.gif

Roy Williams is the arch-enemy of Billy Donovan

Why? Because Kansas made it a habit of kicking Florida's butt on a regular basis? mad.gif