• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dean A Martin said the Turnaround time is the same for all tiers. Is this a fact?

2 posts in this topic

Aside from the discount on my Elite tier, which was 15% and is now lowered to 10%, is there any difference in the turnaround time for having an Elite account?

Your employee, Dean said they are all the same time. He said the time is now 5 months for turnaround.

What other benefit is there to this Elite tier? If none, I will pay the $25 a year and not worry about the discount, which is no longer offered for the lower tiers.

I submitted a box of books and it was received April 2 2021, opened 1st week of May and still in the verification stage.

CGC.JPG

• Administrator

Good morning,

The turnaround times are not determined by your membership level but by the grading tier you select.  All the turnaround times listed on our website would apply to any membership level:  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  The Elite level receives 10% discount on grading fees and a $150 grading credit.  You can find out more about the different benefits you receive with each membership level here: https://www.cgccomics.com/join/

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!