• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween & Fall cover thread...

23 posts in this topic

Time for the annual resurgence of this thread, so post your Halloween and Fall themed covers here. I will get the ball rolling with this great one from LD. I am still mad at myself for selling this copy. crazy.gif

weirdmystery16.jpg

yes....ONLY an 8.5 as graded by CGC. That and #203 are tied for the lowest CGC grade I have for the series.

You ever want to unload that, you know who to contact. I have two copies, but one is only a 7.0/7.5 and the other no better than a 6.0.

yes....ONLY an 8.5 as graded by CGC. That and #203 are tied for the lowest CGC grade I have for the series.

You ever want to unload that, you know who to contact. I have two copies, but one is only a 7.0/7.5 and the other no better than a 6.0.

As soon as I upgrade, you'll know thumbsup2.gif Someone else on the boards has a CGC 8.5 copy as well...

Sure. I've been looking for a nice one (but cheap, you know me foreheadslap.gif) for a long time. Lulu collectors seem to all really all want that one. Probably my favorite cover out of the whole run. There is a follow-up cover to this somewhere in the 40s but I don't have a scanner now... Stanley did seasonal covers for about 2 or 3 years on the early Lulu's. Each month the cover theme matched the month the comic was released. I should post them all in order, it is pretty neat.

Anyway, here is one of the later October cover (via Mile High)

51082566432.52.GIF