• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDERWORLD COMICS #7 CGC 6.5 OW-WHITE...yes that one!! CLASSIC!! - SOLD

28 posts in this topic

Hey there folks,

Just back from the graders our very own Kenny did an amazing job conserving this book. 

First the rules 

1st :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations and yes I am open to reasonable offers.

Checks preferred on this one but will accept PayPal as long as we split fees 50/50.

Shipping will be on me and included in the price 

No returns on graded books if more pics need please ask

No HOSers but banter and thread krapping is always encouraged in my threads. 

Edited by gino2paulus2

On 9/1/2021 at 5:48 PM, sagii said:

:applause: Wow @gino2paulus2 sure fire classic, it looks amazing!!

GLWTS

On 9/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, Spyder! said:

That is one sharp looking copy of an all-time classic!  Good luck Gino!

thanks gents!! What is crazy is this is about the same price as an X-Men #1 CGC 3.5!! How the market has changed. There are less than 40 WonderWorld #7s on the census and about 5500 copies of X-Men #1!! We are living in some strange times that is for sure!! I just hope this goes to a great home!! 

Most recent sale was a 3.0 for 10.2 K. I just doubled that even though its a 6.5 not a 6.0. and priced around 80% bc of the really nice pages and the blinding colors. Its also an ALL TIME book. I figure restored is about 60%. Still trying to nail down true market value for conserved books percentage wise. Willing to haggle. :cloud9:

I'm just doing a "Howard Cosell" on this, but must point out what crisp images you have here... yes, I'm jealous. The crisp images make it easy to notice what seems to be a cover with one of the best color strikes possible for an issue which is also dripping with what appears to be gloss. :cloud9: GOD BLESS .... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/11/2021 at 11:06 AM, jimjum12 said:

I'm just doing a "Howard Cosell" on this, but must point out what crisp images you have here... yes, I'm jealous. The crisp images make it easy to notice what seems to be a cover with one of the best color strikes possible for an issue which is also dripping with what appears to be gloss. :cloud9: GOD BLESS .... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thanks J I appreciate that observation you can Cosell it any time you want!! 🤟🙌

:bump: Well looks like we are trying to help set the market on conserved book value here. Lets try yet another price drop getting close to putting it back in the box. Maybe no one has any money left after the Heritage auctions although this seems cheap to me at this point based on some of the prices I saw this weekend. 

$12,000