• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM torn FF 48
3 3

12 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, zzutak said:

Because the first two interior leaves are also involved, I could see this coming back from Sarasota as a 2.0 GD.  :cry:

Ya, who knows what CGC will do! Ive seen CGC 2.5 with 2-3" chunks missing on the cover :whatthe: at least nothing is missing here and presents well :nyah:

Threw it up on the sales thread, will see how it does, need some slabbing money for other funny books in the vault :cloud9:

On 9/2/2021 at 9:17 PM, zzutak said:

You're right on all counts, Eric -- the tear is clean, and the book presents quite well.  (thumbsu  My estimate is definitely on the harsh side.  :boo:

On 9/2/2021 at 9:11 PM, SNiPER said:

Ya, who knows what CGC will do! Ive seen CGC 2.5 with 2-3" chunks missing on the cover :whatthe: at least nothing is missing here and presents well :nyah:

Threw it up on the sales thread, will see how it does, need some slabbing money for other funny books in the vault :cloud9:

Agreed. The tear is technically, quite extensive but the copy presents so well that I think/hope CgC gives it the benefit of the doubt

On 9/2/2021 at 7:20 PM, Funnybooks said:

Agreed. The tear is technically, quite extensive but the copy presents so well that I think/hope CgC gives it the benefit of the doubt

Overall presentability should be a factor with any grader. You can only be so technical. I think CGC does a pretty good, albeit unpredictable, job at it.