• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS suspends shipping to Australia

23 posts in this topic

Things are still funny, or this is just odd timing, but I shipped a Pile Of Loot from Bigbadtoystore early September and I still haven't received it. Tracking went dead September 6th. I've never had a delay like this in modern times (ie not counting 9/11) so yeah, I believe there are still delays in Oz. 

That or my package is in Barbados (my running joke as a I had an eBay package get waylaid for 8 months there once). 

On 10/15/2021 at 9:11 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Things are still funny, or this is just odd timing, but I shipped a Pile Of Loot from Bigbadtoystore early September and I still haven't received it. Tracking went dead September 6th. I've never had a delay like this in modern times (ie not counting 9/11) so yeah, I believe there are still delays in Oz. 

That or my package is in Barbados (my running joke as a I had an eBay package get waylaid for 8 months there once). 

That happened to me (the dead tracking, not the Barbados part) with a box containing over a thousand dollars worth of books. It turned up three months later having been stuck in quarantine for 70 days. Nobody could tell me where it was when I called various agencies - including quarantine. I'd given up on it by then.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:59 PM, AJD said:

That happened to me (the dead tracking, not the Barbados part) with a box containing over a thousand dollars worth of books. It turned up three months later having been stuck in quarantine for 70 days. Nobody could tell me where it was when I called various agencies - including quarantine. I'd given up on it by then.

Great. That may not be what's happened here, but at least it gives me something to use as a barometer of what can happen.