• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Downey signature

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

If I have a book that is being signed at another event in the Fall and sent down with the CGC ss paperwork from that event along with the Downey paperwork, can they be combined?

I do note that if a book is previously encapsulated, it can be combined.  This would just be missing that step.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  I did check on this with our Operations team and they advised that should be fine as long as you send it directly to us after that signing along with the paperwork for both the original signing, which must be witnessed, and the private signing paperwork as well.

Thank you!

hi,

thank you for your reply, the other forums and i called in CGC this morning and they told me this is not possible.

Can you confirm to me by email that:

I will have one actor sign the book at the end of September/early october, it will be witnessed by a CGC certified witness, he will send that paperwork with my downey paperwork directly to you guys and you will honour both

my email is ccampag2@gmail.com

I want to attach your email along with all the paperwork so there is no confusion about this

thanks