• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Of all the [!@#%^&^] luck!!

22 posts in this topic

Ebay is currently screwed up, just when 2 auctions I've been watching for A WEEK happen to be ending.

Anyone know if Ebay traditionally gives an extention to auctions when this happens?

NOW IT WORKS, 2 GOD DAMNED MINUTES AFTER THE AUCTIONS END. @%#@#%$@%e$#%^$^%@$^%$%^@$%^#$%$@ $#^%@^%$$@^$%#$^$%^@$^%#$^%$@%^$#^$^%$@%$#^@$^%$%^#$^@$^ %#$^%$^%@$^%#$^%$@^%$#^%@$^$^$@^%$#.

What a freaking day I've had!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

I need a drink. crazy.gif

A couple of raw silver age NM Avengers I needed, with nice BIG scans from a seller in Canada that I just recently dealt with. Not a big deal value wise, but nice raw books like those don't come up that often. In cases like these, it dosen't pay to snipe.

WTF? Now it's screwed up again.

I'm seriously hoping for a "grace" extention, but I'm not counting on it. mad.giffrown.gif

I was checking the BIN X-Men listings, saw a couple of 9.6's that I wanted to take a look at. EBay is DOA, waiting, and then finally they load.

Wouldn't you know who they were listed by?

Thanx for Look'in --- The TURD

The day I buy anything from a seller called BUBBLETURD.....

Yeah, I guess I can only complain so much as a buyer.

Anyway, I emailed him and told him what happened(incase he didn't know), and to see if he would consider a re-list.