• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR TWO. RECAP ON PAGE 460.
12 12

9,206 posts in this topic

The Flash #20 2017

SOLD

img148.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

The Flash #22b 2017 

SOLD 

img150.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

okay let me walk the dogs and for those of you who made it thru all the Flash books I'll post some random stuff I found

I'll give a warning when I start back in just a few minutes

On 4/30/2022 at 11:35 PM, Pitboss said:

See the source image

Was out walking my two jack russells a few years ago and this happened just about exactly like this. An old lady had a large breed dog on the opposite side of the avenue. Her dog got pissed about my dogs and tried to cross the avenue to get us. Yanked the old lady right off her feet and at least a good five or six feet parallel to the ground before she hit. I give her credit for hanging onto the leash. All the while she was screaming "NO NO NO NO STOP NO NO NO!" while being dragged, and I mean this literally, dragged down the sidewalk by her huge dog. I was attempting to vacate the area with my two before things got worse. I wonder about that poor little old lady sometimes. I never saw her again after that.