• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Directing CCS
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi - I'm considering sending in a comic for a press and cleaning by CCS.  There's a specific mark/stain that I'd like to make sure they address (if possible).  Is there a way I can call that out to them in my submission?  Is it as simple as including a post-it note with the details and maybe even an arrow pointing to the area I'm referring to or is there a preferred method of communication? Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You can notate comments on your packing slip and you can also attach a sticky note to the bag the book is in as well.  Please note, however, that it will completely depend on the nature of the stain to determine if it can be removed.  Things like ink, marker, etc. generally cannot be removed but dirt, pencil marks, etc. usually can.  You can check out our CCS page to see more of what sort of things CCS can and cannot do:  CCS Pressing | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!