• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Co-creator Copy Notation on label?

3 posts in this topic

In 2012 I purchased a personal file copy Mirage Studios Archives in 2011 personally owned by co-creator Peter Laird's collection.  This book was previously signed by the other co-creator Kevin Eastman in 2012 and submitted under a signature series.  Missing the Laird connection, would there be anyway to get the Peter Laird's personal copy notation on the label if resubmitted with certificate?  Or CSC pressed resubmitted with cert?

Ultimately I wish you could get him in for a private signing ;)

TMNT 1 and Cert.jpg

TMNT 1 Cert.jpg

TMNT 1 Front.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, CGC does not accept COAs so we could not use this as proof or verification of ownership and could not notate that on the label.  I'm sorry about that!

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!

Thanks for the info Jennifer.  Now I'm curious.  If the book was shipped directly from Peter Laird or Peter's studio, Mirage Studios to CGC. With a cert or letter from the studio.... could the copy get that notation?  I do know his studio is still in operation and never know until you ask :)