• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible NM 9.4 - 9.6 Marvels end today on ebay! Spider-Man, Avengers too!

8 posts in this topic

I have a group of fantastic Marvels ending on ebay tonight, at just after 5 pm (PST).

* ALL are CGC Blue label - completely untouched (never resubmitted either).

* ALL started at only $1 and have NO Reserve

* ALL are guarantreed to be untrimmed as well. I know there is a bit of a hesitancy in the hobby at this time but just to help relieve your worries, I personally guarantee all of my CGC offerings on ebay or on my website. Not just now but ALWAYS. I am fully confident and you should be too.

The Spidey comics are just awesome. The others are as well but I kind of favor Spider-Man as a reader.

* Keep watching for my auctions and my website, as I want to be more aggressive this years with both sales and buying. I hope to get in some really great stuff! A lot of the DC I am offering is going to be very difficult to replace but I can't keep everything smile.gif

* Keep me in mind when you decide to sell super high grade books. I always am buying.

Take a look at my auctions when you can! They close in just a few hours...

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

Wow, just checked tonight and No longer a registered user????

What happened???? I had a bunch of your auctions in my watch list....

Yeah, a bunch of auctions got pulled. Mark, what's the deal?

It's all falling apart at the seams!!! Run!!!!......Sell everything!!!

I actually won a couple of Mark's auctions in the last couple of days and had a few more on my watch list....guess he hasn't been paying the eBay bills or something like that....