• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM TMNT 2
4 4

11 posts in this topic

Sorry, pictures aren't very clear but I'll give this a shot at a 9.0. There appears to be 3 waves on the cover in the blow up of the lower left corner with no accompanying spine ticks...which is unusual. So, not sure what's happening there. Also some dirt on the cover showing up in the lower right corner, which is unusual, because the comic for the most part has very little wrong with it. IMO a cleaning would be a good idea on this. What do you guys think, a 9.4 with a cleaning?  

It would help if you could let us know what defects there are because I can't see a whole lot. 

Thank you for the responses!  I'll try to post some better pictures asap.  I'm simply amazed by all of this and it's quite overwhelming for someone who hasn't been collecting for over 20 years.  I just did my second submission and Its becoming addicting already!  Expensive too$$$$!  Wife's gonna be pissed...  😁