• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 1 Negative Rogue Variant by J.Scott Campbell Includes COA Ltd 2500
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2021 at 1:14 PM, TacosTacosTacosTacos said:

Oh no, we lost the OP :ohnoez:  

"Can I just say that the amount of awesome responses received here is one of the reasons I'm switching from CGC to CBCS. I grade Pokemon with CGC, but CBCS has my comic business. I posted this same question on CGC forums and received just 1 response. So thank you CBCS peeps for being awesome."

Seriously? doh! You asked if CGC slabs comics and you expected a deluge of answers? 

I saw the question had been answered and moved on.  There was literally no additional response I could have provided that would have answered the question any further.  Not sure what OP was looking for.

On 9/17/2021 at 2:37 PM, ExNihilo said:

I saw the question had been answered and moved on.  There was literally no additional response I could have provided that would have answered the question any further.  Not sure what OP was looking for.

I did the same. I read the question, saw he got an answer within 20 minutes and moved on. (shrug)