• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man annual 1 club

103 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2022 at 8:13 PM, Point Five said:

So, I'm finally in this club!  :banana:

I am aware, however, of the presence of cartoon dog stamps on this cover. We all have a price to pay for thriftiness... and in my case it's cartoon dog stamps. They will haunt me, or hound me if you will, to the end of my days. (Or until I manage an upgrade.)

asm-annual1.thumb.jpg.71ea8f5b552fd70399b795025dd81964.jpg

I like it❤️It has character‼️😊

I'd love to know how many kids strolled into the confectionary/corner store/pharmacy/news stand on a June day back in 1964 to be surprised by this on the rack only to hightail it home by foot or on bike to bug mom for the quarter to buy it.  

From sone one who lived through it, the mid-60s was a magical time waiting for and then seeing the new releases on the rack.  :cloud9:

Edited by pemart1966

On 5/20/2022 at 5:44 PM, pickycollector said:

Here is mine, bought from Harley 20 years ago at triple Guide

asm ks 1.jpg

Harley seemed to have quite a few of these back then . Both copies I picked up were at least 3x guide as well so you aren’t alone in that regard . Guess it all makes sense now :)