• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential 2008 election: Vote for him !

5 posts in this topic

Great! Finally a candidate I can support! thumbsup2.gif

Q. Having suffered far too long under the burden of the crooks and liars of the current misadministration, how will we be able to discern true cruelty and absolute tyranny from the mere incompetence coupled with incomprehensible arrogance that results in much the same suffering? If we pleaded with you in a manner that that was to your liking, is there anyway you could take the helm sooner? As you can see, we're pretty goddamned desperate. I am an atheist by the way.   — Lance Thruster

A. Make way to the ballot box in three years time! Surely I would assume the Presidency now, but your current administration is doing a remarkable job grinding you plebes into the dirt. This truly paves the way so that I may build you anew. It is in this suffering that you shall rise from the ashes to be my unyielding servants! You shall have only one master. There shall be no police; Zod shall deal with you directly. There shall be no 1040; your conscience will guide you to shed your possessions. There shall be no military; for I shall wipe out those who defy me. Your lives shall be mapped out, your security assured, and all your doubts erased. I am your beacon of hope, your eternal light. You will swear eternal allegiance.