• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order CGC7036358238 disappeared?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm inquiring on this order because I was following the 2 cross-over regrades that were scheduled for grading and they have disappeared from my submission list? there were 3 books in the order and I already received 1 (submission #3775040) but the 2 cross-over regrades just disappeared this week? I cannot locate the status of the books anywhere? Last week they were scheduled for grading but again when I went to check today they are no longer visible in my submission list. Just want to confirm that they are still scheduled for grading and nothing has happened. Thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your email.  Submissions only remain on the mail submission tracking page for a certain number of months.  You can still pull up the information by entering the submission number in the search bar on that submission tracking page. 

Please email our customer service department with this info and they can check into what the delay is on this one.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com. 

Thanks!