• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Captain America #100
4 4

14 posts in this topic

Wow this is a gorgeous copy. I would say this is absolutely worth getting graded. No staining or discoloration that I can see. Colors are really nice. Some ticks front and back. Bottom right front corner is obviously the worst exterior flaw. I’d love to see a couple interior photos, especially the center fold. Assuming the cover is tight and there’s no evidence of rusting and the book is complete, this falls in the high end of VF for me (8.5+). 

On 9/24/2021 at 2:27 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

I'm stunned by your opening statement. Imagine you go to your comics, unseen 25 years, and this is what you find.

Having seen the extra pictures I'm at 7.0 to 7.5 so now what else are you going to be making us salivate with? Can't wait to find out.

I think it's more like 30 years, but last month was the first time I made a list. I have about 450 books total, but these are probably the highlights:

2021-09-24 07.43.25.jpg

7.0/7.5 mainly due to the back cover tear and color-breaking creasing on the LRC of the front cover. 

It's a very nice copy. Thanks for sharing.

This is a very nice copy. Unfortunately the tear on the back cover will hurt the grade.For me submitting certain books is a personal preference. If you want to sell or just want it slabbed then of course , thats the way to go. I would be keeping this in a mylar , but thats just me. Either way,I would definitely have this cleaned and pressed. My estimate would be a 7.5 to 8.0. 

Love the book and your list as well- Good Luck and keep us posted- Would love to see how you make out