• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- HOF 20! Super Magician v2 #1! Aces High #1! RECAP on Page 9 — $4 Books NOW 4/$10!; $5 Books are 2/$9 — Silver Archies; Affordable Golden Age
3 3

220 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2021 at 12:15 AM, Readcomix said:

Let me know if I should get into the early Silver Age Archies here too…

Ok, I’ll sort them and morph the thread a bit wider to include Silver Archies @Norrin's lawyer @Treco @innocuous Thank you!
Weird collection; also lots of Copper independents. Strange mix. I’ll see what belongs here besides the Archies.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:05 AM, Readcomix said:

Ok, I’ll sort them and morph the thread a bit wider to include Silver Archies @Norrin's lawyer @Treco @innocuous Thank you!
Weird collection; also lots o

f Copper independents

. Strange mix. I’ll see what belongs here besides the Archies.

Love weird.Bring 'em on!!!!!

:news:  SOLD! Archie’s Girls Betty and Veronica #75 in apparent GVG but I have to give it a technical poor (incomplete) for a missing panel. Also, centerfold detached. That said, the story that makes this one of the big Silver Age keys of the Archie pantheon is fully intact — Betty and Veronica sell their souls to the devil. And yes, this one delivers. It’s not just a hype line in Overstreet. Bargain copy here — $25

5E251297-616B-4733-88D4-8E2B09219DC1.jpeg

B3C991A2-D66B-4CAA-8DDC-1D0FBC90CAAC.jpeg

D7F76496-91A1-42C8-80EA-B7B67D00A006.jpeg

3A4A507E-95DC-42A8-883B-E15FE5CEAC72.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix