• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Board members in France?

5 posts in this topic

Here is a weird question, I would like to make a purchase off of ebay, but the seller wont ship outside of France. I was hoping there was a member in France here who would be willing to accept a delivery and re-ship it to the United States. I know this is a long shot, but the seller on ebay France will not ship to the states. Of course I am open to other options if anyone has a work around. Many thanks in advance.

Mike

I may be wrong but isn't @Gotham Kid in France. His old name was PeterInParis or similar.

Apologies if wrong - he might know someone who can help you.

Sorry if you've moved Peter!

gojira is from France and I believe a dealer there.  Mike is his name, and he is a stand up guy who I have purchased a ton of stuff from.  Hasn't been here since June 21, but you might try reaching out to him. I will send you his email via pm.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:24 PM, lizards2 said:

gojira is from France and I believe a dealer there.  Mike is his name, and he is a stand up guy who I have purchased a ton of stuff from.  Hasn't been here since June 21, but you might try reaching out to him. I will send you his email via pm.

+1

I've bought from him a couple of times. Mike is one of the good guys.