• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Annual 1 - Conditional NM-...really?!

11 posts in this topic

It's not even a Superman Annual 1; it's an 80-pg Giant 1. Big difference as the Superman Annual 1 is a scarcer book--especially in grade.

Yes sumo.gif but still both are desirable books gossip.gifeven if they are DC drek insane.gif

Seller writes... "This would have rated a NM- except for 2 small defects" but then says the following... "It is a stunning copy, marred only by the 2 small defects. That is why I have graded it a condition NM- and will let the market decide what it is worth." So why did you start the bidding at $299? insane.gif

It's not even a Superman Annual 1; it's an 80-pg Giant 1. Big difference as the Superman Annual 1 is a scarcer book--especially in grade.

Yup. Superman Annual 1 is a book I am looking for and one of my daily ebay searches. Almost half the time, sellers mistake the 80 Page Giant #1 for the 1960 Annual #1. frustrated.gif And, of course, they always price the 80 page Giant #1 as if it were the more expensive 1960 Annual #1. foreheadslap.gif