• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some monsters, a humor, and a first appearance by a Super Hero group

8 posts in this topic

Selling a few slabs here. Early Silver 10/12 cent books. Mostly pre-hero monster books

Payment by check or MO. Time payments up to 9 months ok with 3% down - non refundable if buyer fails to complete payments. All funds must be in US dollars.

Shipping by Priority flat rate box $13.75. I can fit 3 slabs in a box with plenty of protection. Canada is $45.25 flat rate box. No international at this time.

Returns are fine within 14 days of receipt if returned in the same condition. These are slabbed books so grade disputes should not be an issue, but just send it back if you don’t like the grade. All return shipping is on you unless I misrepresented something. 

I am always open to trades, so send me your proposal. 

No one from any naughty lists need apply unless you clean up your messes first.

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets it. If you prefer to purchase by PM, the sale is made when I mark the thread, if someone posts :takeit:in the thread before I mark it sold they get the book. 

Prices are pretty firm as I will keep these if they do not sell