• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone give the digital Marvel Masterworks a try? I did
1 1

44 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2021 at 3:29 AM, batman_fan said:

Quick update, man did the Ghost Rider stories really suck !  It is painful to get through them.  How many times can he get chased by the cops and do something dumb so he gets caught?

Never thought that much of Friedrich as a writer.

Werewolf by Night is a little better, but my favourite is Fear / Man-Thing.  More excellent Ploog art for you there, but also many great stories by Steve Gerber.  Those are available digitally as Complete Collection books, which are the same quality but have more material than the Masterworks volumes.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 10/1/2021 at 2:36 PM, Wolverinex said:

So I used to use my ipad pro but stopped now that I got my samsung s7+ tab. It's bigger,  lighter,  thinner,  and uses a micro sd, so I have a 1 tb card in it to store all my books. 

Here's the comparison,  with the 10.5 ipad pro,  12 in s7+ tab, and regular comic in mylite. 

20211001_144140.jpg

So.....now you can give your first print for free now that you dont need it !:takeit: