• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
5 5

41 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2021 at 7:10 PM, RedGiant said:

So many great books:golfclap:

On 10/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, pins79 said:

Amazing books, Lee. 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:13 PM, bounty_coder said:

I know this guy.  He is legit :sumo:.  Buy with confidence from Lee :sumo: :insane:

On 10/1/2021 at 7:30 PM, Funnybooks said:

Lee's the stallion of horses

Thank you so much all! You are all far too kind!

On 10/2/2021 at 3:51 PM, thewritestuff said:

If you don’t know the man, the myth, the legend, Lee Polonksy, he is truly one of the nicest collectors/sellers out there. There are a lot pump-and-dump flippers in this hobby, but Lee is not one of them. He’s passionate about collecting, especially all things horror, and he loves talking collecting in general, everything from comics to coins to dinosaur teeth. 

As Mr Bounty said, be it a $10 comic or $10k, I would not hesitate to buy from Polonsky.

I'll join in on the Lee appreciation thread! 

The quality of the books he offers speaks for itself. But Lee is also one of the friendliest, kindest people you could talk to. 

I always enjoy talking comics with Lee and always look forward to his sales thread! 

Edited by KCOComics

On 10/2/2021 at 3:51 PM, thewritestuff said:

If you don’t know the man, the myth, the legend, Lee Polonksy, he is truly one of the nicest collectors/sellers out there. There are a lot pump-and-dump flippers in this hobby, but Lee is not one of them. He’s passionate about collecting, especially all things horror, and he loves talking collecting in general, everything from comics to coins to dinosaur teeth. 

As Mr Bounty said, be it a $10 comic or $10k, I would not hesitate to buy from Polonsky.

On 10/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, KCOComics said:

I'll join in on the Lee appreciation thread! 

The quality of the books he offers speaks for itself. But Lee is also one of the friendliest, kindest people you could talk to. 

I always enjoy talking comics with Lee and always look forward to his sales thread! 

A huge Thank you to both of you! I can very easily say the same about both of you! :tink: