• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed]Star Wars Legacy/Spawn run fillers, modern variants, assorted other modern books. Nothing over $5
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Afternoon all,

I am listing some run fillers from Star Wars Legacy and Spawn, as well as some modern variants and a few other assorted modern comics. Nothing over $5. I took photos of groupings of books. Let’s call them all FN/VF (7.0) though most are significantly better than that. If you need more detailed photos of individual comics I can try to accommodate. 

Rules:

No probies/HOS

Shipping via USPS to US residents only. For up to 4 comics I can ship first class at exact postage ($4-5) depending on weight. Larger groupings will ship via USPS legal flat rate ($8.25) or medium flat rate ($15.50) depending on how many comics are being shipped. Shipping within 3 business days of invoice payment. Additional insurance would be extra. 

Payment via PayPal, check or MO. In the case of check I will ship after the check clears. Payment is required within 3 days of invoice.

Returns are accepted if initiated within 7 days of receipt of the comics if the condition falls well below FN/VF. Return shipping would be at the buyers cost.

I will try to be prompt in responding to PMs, but an unqualified image.gif.6483e9816a908480d91380b2ad5a567d.gif in the thread trumps any ongoing PM discussion.

Edited by Christopher Pelletier