• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold/Closed
1 1

7 posts in this topic

So this is a sale offering relevant until Wednesday Night (10/6). Wanted to offer this here on the CGC boards for a deal since that is how I acquired the book also. Regular rules apply.

No HOS or bad people in general

No Return on slabbed book unless damaged in shipping in which case we will handle through the carrier insurance.

Shipping is included in the price. Only in the US on this one.

First I’ll take it wins and trunks any ongoing negotiations but I will place the book on hold if any serious negations start. PMs welcome.

I might consider a very select group of trades but really looking for a straight up sale.

Payment is by Check only for this one.

Kudos upon request if needed but I have bought and sold quite a bit on here as well as on eBay and IG.

This is a pretty straight forward offering. Book is priced $1k less than the 90 day average and there is a copy on eBay that ends tonight and is already at $700 more than my asking. Hate to see it go but life happens! 

Asking $8500 firm

Edited by machone79