• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS to and from Australia ???

7 posts in this topic

I haven't seen any discussion on the subject, so I figured I'd mention it and hope a seller or buyer might have hands on experience with parcels to or from Australia as of late. One online source reports suspension of 1st class and priority parcels to Australia, but mentions nothing about parcels sent here from Australia. Anyone know for sure what the status of incoming and outgoing mail to and from Australia currently? And if restricted, just USPS? Or more, if not all carriers? 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, James J Johnson said:

I haven't seen any discussion on the subject, so I figured I'd mention it and hope a seller or buyer might have hands on experience with parcels to or from Australia as of late. One online source reports suspension of 1st class and priority parcels to Australia, but mentions nothing about parcels sent here from Australia. Anyone know for sure what the status of incoming and outgoing mail to and from Australia currently? And if restricted, just USPS? Or more, if not all carriers? 

It hasn't been bumped in a while, I have received from Australia since this initial thread was started :foryou: 

On 10/4/2021 at 9:26 AM, World Devourer said:

I'm based in Australia and have sent/received multiple items to/from the US since COVID started. At times there is the occasional  delay, but no suspension of service.

we're talking a little more recent than when Covid started, but if there is no suspension, I'll look into that, as I need to Mail :) 

On 10/4/2021 at 9:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 10/4/2021 at 9:26 AM, World Devourer said:

I'm based in Australia and have sent/received multiple items to/from the US since COVID started. At times there is the occasional  delay, but no suspension of service.

we're talking a little more recent than when Covid started, but if there is no suspension, I'll look into that, as I need to Mail :)

https://www.google.com/search?client=avast-a-1&q=has+usps+suspends+mail+to+australia&oq=has+usps+susp&aqs=avast.1.69i57j0l3.5381j0j7&ie=UTF-8

Supposedly it's been since August 2nd for us :foryou: 

On 10/5/2021 at 1:36 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hmmm...odd. The logistics are obviously too much for the USPS. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by World Devourer