• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Wide ranging collection starting with a couple Foxes (The Bouncer nn), couple Comic Cavalcades, Horror mags <CLOSED>
7 7

158 posts in this topic

Thrilling Adventure Stories #1 (1975). Pretty high grade book. NCB to bottom front right corner, a bit of spine wear, some indentions to cover, foxing back. Let's go 8.0 due to the indentions. I will try and get a pic in spoiler that shows what I mean.

$25

image.jpg

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Venture #3 (1974). Fanzine loaded with Neal Adams art and much more. High grade copy at 9.2ish. I am going to load up on spoiler pics to see the interior because this is why you would buy it. 

$25  **SOLD to @Muno42**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Venture #5 (1976). Neal Adams cover. This one doesn't have as much stand alone art pieces, and is more driven by typical comic book story-type content. It's also not as large as the #3 in format. This one is about 7.0.

$10 **SOLD to @Muno42**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

On 10/12/2021 at 1:17 PM, elibowman said:

Venture #5 (1976). Neal Adams cover. This one doesn't have as much stand alone art pieces, and is more driven by typical comic book story-type content. It's also not as large as the #3 in format. This one is about 7.0.

$10 

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 10/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, elibowman said:

Venture #3 (1974). Fanzine loaded with Neal Adams art and much more. High grade copy at 9.2ish. I am going to load up on spoiler pics to see the interior because this is why you would buy it. 

$25

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hide contents

image.jpg

Hide contents

image.jpg

I will take these two please.

Closeup Magazine #1 (1975). This one has promotional inserts from initial distribution still folded inside (but loose...they were never attached). Structural high grade at maybe 8.0, but some color missing along top front.

$10  **NOW $8**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman