• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Wide ranging collection starting with a couple Foxes (The Bouncer nn), couple Comic Cavalcades, Horror mags <CLOSED>
7 7

158 posts in this topic

Nightmare #19 (1974). Another Boada painted cover, and I think this is my favorite in this stack of eight. 6.0 range for this book with some general wear. Nothing major, but a bit of spine roll and a tiny fleck of color missing from top edge (not a chip, but it looks like it). 

$30

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Nightmare #20 (1974). This one is solid. The issues are a bit of foxing to front cover, a corner crease on the back, and a crease that runs vertically the length of the front cover. That book length crease obviously kills it. I want to say 5.0 but sure looks nicer. Oh...almost forgot. 1st pro work for a guy named John Byrne.

$60  **SOLD to @JRBaxter**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Nightmare #23 (1975 Winter Special). Nice book with some spine stresses, a corner crease top right front, a little bit of edge wear, and back is similar on all that with a tiny  bit of soiling at the bottom added in. I think it's a 7.0.

$35  **SOLD to @ChasingKingKirby**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

That's it for the Nightmare mags...eight of them. Take all eight for $260.

#17 and #20 sold. Now there are only six Nightmare issues left. Take those six for $165

Take the whole stack of remaining Creepy/Eerie/Nightmare (now 19 mags in all) for $265.

Edited by elibowman

On 10/11/2021 at 3:35 PM, elibowman said:

Nightmare #20 (1974). This one is solid. The issues are a bit of foxing to front cover, a corner crease on the back, and a crease that runs vertically the length of the front cover. That book length crease obviously kills it. I want to say 5.0 but sure looks nicer. Oh...almost forgot. 1st pro work for a guy named John Byrne.

$60

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take

On 10/11/2021 at 3:15 PM, elibowman said:

Nightmare #17 (1974). Great looking book with a striking Boada painted cover. Small bend to bottom edge that doesn't break color, a couple faint stresses...really sharp overall. I think it's an 8.5.

$55

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take

On 10/11/2021 at 3:39 PM, elibowman said:

Nightmare #23 (1975 Winter Special). Nice book with some spine stresses, a corner crease top right front, a little bit of edge wear, and back is similar on all that with a tiny  bit of soiling at the bottom added in. I think it's a 7.0.

$35

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ill take this one.

On 10/11/2021 at 3:22 PM, elibowman said:

Nightmare #18 (1974). Another great cover. Spine wear, and staple are loosening a bit from the cover, but still pretty decently attached. Corner crease, fingerprint on back cover, and a small tear at top back edge. I think this is in the 5.0 range.

$25

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ill take this one too.