• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Wide ranging collection starting with a couple Foxes (The Bouncer nn), couple Comic Cavalcades, Horror mags <CLOSED>
7 7

158 posts in this topic

Showcase #31 (1961). Low grade copy. Spine nearly split entirely, and detached. Otherwise, not so bad...ha. Some aging to the interior, but complete, and supple enough. 1.0 copy that is better in the mylar.

$18  **SOLD to @Eddy707**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spider-Man #10 (1964). Low grade copy. Three added staples. Not sure if the cover was completely detached before that, but it is well attached now! Cover looks like it may have still been attached at the bottom...I think. Cool date stamp (any Dec 12 birthdays?). Piece missing at top spine impacting both front and back. It's a starter copy...no better than 2.0, and probably lower.

$100  **SOLD to @Eddy707**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Adventures #5 (1961), CGC 5.5. Be sure to see the dust shadow both front and back. This is an upgrade for my keeper copy, but I have the run in glorious, readable raws, so I am not sure I want to muddy that with a graded copy. A 6.0 sold for $199 in August. A 5.0 sold for $158 in January. If I can slot in between those, I will let it go. Otherwise, I will keep it. 

$178

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

On 10/13/2021 at 5:31 PM, elibowman said:

Amazing Spider-Man #10 (1964). Low grade copy. Three added staples. Not sure if the cover was completely detached before that, but it is well attached now! Cover looks like it may have still been attached at the bottom...I think. Cool date stamp (any Dec 12 birthdays?). Piece missing at top spine impacting both front and back. It's a starter copy...no better than 2.0, and probably lower.

$100

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 10/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, elibowman said:

Showcase #33 (1961). RESTORED...color touch in the black areas, glue to spine. Some tape too. Probably only 1.8 anyway. 

$8

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 10/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, elibowman said:

Showcase #31 (1961). Low grade copy. Spine nearly split entirely, and detached. Otherwise, not so bad...ha. Some aging to the interior, but complete, and supple enough. 1.0 copy that is better in the mylar.

$18

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ll take them.