• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO Won the USM's 1-3?

7 posts in this topic

I know where Mississauga is, and you can jump the Go Train and be in TO in no time. The other winner was from Northbridge I think, and it seems that all the grand prize champs are in very close proximity....

Just having some fun, as I realize the over-the-counter sales must make up a large percentage.

I was actually gonna buy a ticket last time, but USM (-insert barfing noise here-)? I'm thinking about it this time....

I was actually gonna buy a ticket last time, but USM (-insert barfing noise here-)? I'm thinking about it this time....

grin.gif

To be honest, I'm pretty much out of the mainstream collecting scene -- not completely, because I still have a GA weakness, especially for early Caps and Marvel Mysteries; for the most part, I've shifted my attention entirely to underground comics. Meaning I'm not much of a modern comic book fan; but taking a look at those USM's from last weeks draw tempted the idea of maybe going out on ebay and completing a run of USM's... cool.gif