• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - 9.8 Bats 608 2nd print, 9.6 Infinity Gauntlet #1 and Bartman & Radioactive Man - all CGC'd

9 posts in this topic

Going to put up a couple of CGC'd books now. Maybe some more later of the CGC and/or raw variety. We'll see how it goes.

Shipping: Shipping for 1-2 CGC books is $16 in the US for USPS Priority shipping. Three or more will be $25. Will update shipping if I add raw books.I am happy to ship anywhere outside of the US at exact cost via USPS.

Payment: Preferred method is Zelle, Venmo (which I believe now has Goods and Services) or PayPal in that order. Payment due within 5 business days or I reserve the right to cancel.

References: I have sold a couple of CGC'd books over the last couple of months and those went pretty well but I haven't sold on the boards before that for many years. That said, I've certainly bought plenty over the last year+ since COVID started. I may have a kudos thread buried somewhere but haven't ever looked for/at it. I've sold on eBay as well but it's also been years since I've sold anything there but, for what it's worth, zero negative feedback there (susanville43). 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books - happy to provide you with any picture you'd like.

Take: I am willing to entertain offers but the first :takeit: in the thread always wins. If we come to agreement in a PM, the take needs to be posted in the thread to complete the transaction - if nobody enters a take at my asking price before you post your take, it's yours. No Hall of Shamers or Probies.

Edited by Susanville