• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Mostly GA but as always a few odd items thrown in for fun!
3 3

215 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2021 at 5:29 PM, Robot Man said:

The Lone Rider #11 Dec-Jan 1952-53 Farrell Pubs

Violent. Indian tied to a traintrack, man falls to his death, arrow in the back, kicked in the head, you know, the usual wild Farrell stuff…

A clean, tight, complete copy. Bright and glossy cover. No tears or creases. A few bends here and there and just light wear. Well bound copy. Nice, fresh interior pages.

$40.

lonerider11a.jpg

lonerider11b.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

Tip Top #203 Oct 1956 St. John pubs

5 pages of Peanuts. Great imaginative Nancy & Sluggo cover.

A solid, bright complete copy. Has very light edge and corner wear. Numerous small spine stress lines. Light bend at top of spine that does not crease or break color. No tears, splits or creasing. Well bound with slightly yellowed interior paper.

$35.

tiptop203a.jpg

tiptop203b.jpg

tiptop203c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

While we are on Peanuts...

Peanuts Paperback Book 1952 Rinehart & Co pubs

I believe this is the first paperback published reprinting Peanuts daily strips. This fat little book is packed with them. Little, short 4 page gags.

Nice copy except, someone many years ago cut out 6 1/2 page strips. Does not affect story continuity because each 4 panel gag is complete within it’s self. Has small name on front cover in ink but square full paper spine and no other interior damage.

$15.

zpeanutsbook1.jpg

zpeanutsbook2.jpg

On 10/11/2021 at 5:12 PM, Robot Man said:

Western Frontier #2 July-Aug 1951 PL Pubs

Cool GGA cover. Lots of Saloon girls, punching, kicking and gunplay. A cool very short run title. This is the best one in the run and a little tough to find.

Complete and bright. Spine is taped top to bottom neatly. A few tiny chips and tears but no pieces missing or any creases. Supple interior pages with no damage.

$30

westernfrontier1.jpg

westernfrontier2.jpg

image.gif.72cb9ca98aee121e6f31d19e22489dde.gifI love the cover.

On 10/11/2021 at 5:36 PM, BitterOldMan said:

image.gif.72cb9ca98aee121e6f31d19e22489dde.gifI love the cover.

Western Frontier #2 goes to BitterOldMan. I love that one two. I just upgraded and this is my under copy that I was glad to find.

Consider it a ( . )( . ) "boobie” prize...:roflmao:

Edited by Robot Man

On 10/12/2021 at 1:36 AM, Robot Man said:

Indeed you did. The page bumped to the next page and I missed it. Sorry Ray...

But don't dismay, I have more tomorrow...

Worth letting Ray know that there's a Lone Rider 8 on page one that's available (I already had a copy).

On 10/11/2021 at 8:24 PM, Robot Man said:

Annie Oakley Western Tales #5 (first issue in second series) June 1955 Atlas Pubs

Nice Joe Maneely cover

A solid, bright complete copy. Flat and everything well connected. No pieces missing, tears or creases. A little spine, corner and edge wear. Small “Mar 15 K” stamp on top of cover (distributor mark?). Small tear at bottom staple on back cover. Interior pages slightly yellowed.

$45.

annieoakley5a.jpg

annieoakley5b.jpg

:takeit:

On 10/10/2021 at 2:08 PM, Robot Man said:

The Lone Rider #8 June 1952 Farrell Pubs

One of the better western series. Farrell loaded these with violence and sometimes inappropriate dialogue. Origin Swift Arrow.

I have a number of these, many in real nice shape I will be posting throughout the thread. 

Nice, clean, flat and complete. Bright colors. No tears, creases or missing pieces. Tight spine with everything well attached. Staples have just the slightest discoloration. Very minor wear. Interior pages are off white and supple. 

$45.

lonerider8a.jpg

lonerider8b.jpg

Thanks guys,  I did see the book yesterday. image.gif.1031d488979cf5f2afe2924dd615ec8e.gifBeen told I have more money than brains!

On 10/11/2021 at 6:27 PM, BitterOldMan said:

Thanks guys,  I did see the book yesterday. image.gif.1031d488979cf5f2afe2924dd615ec8e.gifBeen told I have more money than brains!

Lone Rider #8 goes to BitterOldMan. Thanks Ray, into your pile it goes 

Better lock your doors. Dojers vs Giants right now. Go Dojers!