• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two orders, one shipment, only one shows as "scheduled for grading" as of today.

2 posts in this topic

I sent in two orders (placed about 1 week apart) in the same box. Seperated, with both packing slips. I checked today and saw one order (a single book) is "schedule for grading", but the other order (14 books, economy, modern, some custom labels) isn't listed yet. Should I be concerned? I figured if they opened the box and had the one order checked in, wouldn't they do both at the same time? Anybody have that happen before? Thanks! 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Generally, if you have different orders in the same box they will usually be entered within a few days of each other.  Unless you have something like an Express or Walkthrough in the same box with a slower tier.  Then you might see a bigger gap in the time frame as one of those tiers is expedited and one is not.  You can contact our customer service department and provide the order numbers and they can double check those for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!