• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM some more or less serious books FC Series 1 and MS8

9 posts in this topic

I finally picked up this gorgeuos cover Four Color #23 Series One from the person I bought it from on ebay. Now I am not a fan of this particular theme but this has one of the most lovely simple covers I ever saw from an early book so I had to have it. But i think my grading is biased. pages off white let me know. The Marvel Spotlight was an impulse buy also I think a 8.0 on this but let me know if I am crazy.

GBfront.jpg

GBback.jpg

MS8.jpg

MS8back.jpg

I don't know what you guys are seeing but there is nothing on the spine excpet for a single color break crease and a very small one at that at the sheild? What else do you think is there?

There seems to be another break on the BC, lower down. Also, it appears there are

small tears or creases near both staples, especially the lower one. Both spine corners are a bit abraded, particularly the lower one. And there's a general "fuzziness" to the lower part of the spine; maybe it's just the scan...

Still, nice book.. thumbsup2.gif