• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEAD THREAD STARRING DEAD THINGS UNLIMITED

5 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2021 at 5:45 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Reserving judgment until I see the first one. Unlike Black Widow, I am interested in seeing what Shang-Chi offers.

Both are average Marvel films, maybe slightly below average. They definitely benefited from the "isn't it great that we can go to theatres again" effect. While the movies were a waste of time, it was fun to go them with friends again.

On 10/29/2021 at 1:21 AM, kimik said:

Both are average Marvel films, maybe slightly below average. They definitely benefited from the "isn't it great that we can go to theatres again" effect. While the movies were a waste of time, it was fun to go them with friends again.

That's the best way to sum it up.

The euphoria of "we're finally getting MCU content again" brought strong responses to the streaming shows and movies. Then the post-viewing reaction sets in of "well that was okay - I guess."

On 10/29/2021 at 1:21 AM, kimik said:

That's what I figured, but am hoping that Shang-Chi is more than that.

While I prefer the theater environment when first seeing a film, it almost never factors into how good a movie is to me. Even with Endgame, I was going to be so satisfied that I overrated it at the time.