• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PM replies disappearing
4 4

45 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2021 at 4:25 PM, VintageComics said:

I've noticed another change in the software.

I'm getting email notifications come through in batches and patches over the last day or two. No notifications for a while and then a bunch just ram through at once - ding, ding, ding, ding.

Not sure if this is intended or not.

@CGC Mike

I haven’t been lucky enough for your pms to disappear. That, or you send so many, I can’t tell the difference. hm       :nyah:

Can someone explain why this keeps appearing and disappearing in my notifications bar?

Stay up to date

Push notifications allow us to keep you up to date on what's happening, even if you're not browsing the community.

Your browser will shortly prompt you to accept notifications from us.

• Administrator
On 10/29/2021 at 4:25 PM, VintageComics said:

I've noticed another change in the software.

I'm getting email notifications come through in batches and patches over the last day or two. No notifications for a while and then a bunch just ram through at once - ding, ding, ding, ding.

Not sure if this is intended or not.

@CGC Mike

This thread was supposed to be reviewed today by the people who fix problems here.  That is all I know.  

On 10/29/2021 at 8:08 PM, CGC Mike said:

This thread was supposed to be reviewed today by the people who fix problems here.  That is all I know.  

OK. I know you're busy so I wasn't sure if I should tag you in it or if someone is actively checking this thread. Thanks!

• Administrator
On 10/29/2021 at 8:11 PM, VintageComics said:

OK. I know you're busy so I wasn't sure if I should tag you in it or if someone is actively checking this thread. Thanks!

I posted a link to this thread in a real good spot yesterday.  I got a reply that it will be checked out today.   I expect repairs are being planned, and hopefully executed soon.