• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Seal Masterpiece Commercial 210M Dry Mounting Press
1 1

4 posts in this topic

The Rules:

no prob or HOS list persons.

Local Pick-up Only - Meet in the north Charlotte or Concord, NC area within 30 days of :takeit:

Payment - paypal or cash at time of pick-up with a small $25.00 deposit require beforehand.

Returns - you are picking it up in person, you cannot return it after you pick it up.

first  :takeit: posted in the thread wins. 

Please do not post conditional take its, that is what PM are for. Please do not edit Take it posts.

I have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always shipped quickly (and paid quickly when I bought).

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Seal Masterpiece Commercial 210M Dry Mounting Press

Seems to be a popular press for comic books.

$425.00

Selling this for a friend in Concord who closed up her photo and framing shop. 

It is in excellent condition.

The platen is clean, the foam pad looks nice (has a couple of small stains by the outer edge).

About 22' by 18" area

I have powered it up and it heats up (I have not tried any comics on it). 

Comes with some items you might want and some you might not want - (it was used at a photo and framing shop and these are left over supplies)

Release Paper 26" (open box and roll looks like about 10 feet left)

Release Board 25" by 40.5"

Heat activated Archived Foam Board

Fusion Dry Mount Adhesive 20.5 by about 30 feet (open box and roll looks like it has about 10 yards left)

You usually find these either beat the heck up with a dirty platen and worn out foam pad for a few hundred or they cost a fortune (about $2500 new).  I think this is priced very reasonably.

Questions - go ahead and PM, not going to try and press any comics for you, and I have no tips on how to press comics with this.

The Heroes giant sized mini-con is Nov. 6-7 so I will probably leave this up until then and if it hasn't sold by then

Edited by boatfund