• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Silver Age Green Lantern lot 11 14 22 25 29 32 35 36 39

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Boardies.  Selling this lot of Silver Age Green Lantern comics.  Price is $175 and includes shipping by USPS or FedEx to USA. 

Some books are cracked from slabs, a couple are restored, some are just raw books & all are bagged with backing boards.  All books are complete with covers & centerfolds attached.

Payment by Paypal or check/money order is fine.  Check must clear my bank before books ship.

No probies or members of the Hall of Shame are welcome.

Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt by buyer.  Buyer pays return shipping & books must be received in same condition as sold.

I have sold many books on the Board over the last 10+ years with 100% positive feedback.  Here is the link to my Kudos thread.

GL 11 Cracked out of slab (CGC 7.5 COW Slight (A) restoration-small amount of color touch on cover) (CGC label included)

GL 14 raw-estimated grade VG/FN

GL 22 Cracked out of slab (CGC 7.5 OWW Slight (A) restoration-top & bottom edges trimmed) (CGC label included)

GL 25 Cracked out of slab (CGC 5.5 OWW Universal blue label included)

GL 29 raw-estimated grade VG+ Small tear middle of right edge-middle of bad guy Black Hand's head)

GL 32 raw-estimated grade FN

GL 35 Cracked out of slab (CGC 6.0 OW Universal blue label included)

GL 36 raw-estimated grade VG+

GL 39 raw-estimated grade VG+

And now the scans.

Edited by reed_richards