• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership credit question?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 8:16 AM, CGC Mike said:

I believe CGC applies the credit to your account.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  

That is what I thought as well but as of now they have not given me that credit on my first submission. I was mostly definitely counting on it too, or I would not have submitted yet.

Thank you for your response and try to help. I appreciate that. Have a great day!

• Administrator

I would recommend calling customer service.  If you live in a different country and that is a problem for you, let me know and I will find someone to assist you.  

On 10/31/2021 at 2:05 AM, TigerRose1981 said:

This is my first time submitting to cgc and my $150 membership was not credited to my submission my invoice like I thought. What do I need to do to have it applied?

Have you been charged, or are you just looking at your printed submission form?

If it's the latter the form won't reflect your credit. Your credit would be applied when they process your order and charge your card.

If they've already charged you and did not apply the credit you will need to call or email customer service. 

Edited by Fisionbomb
Yup

On 10/31/2021 at 8:16 AM, CGC Mike said:

I believe CGC applies the credit to your account.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  

This has been often-said by CGC, but I have seen countless veterans suggest writing a note to have the credit applied and including it with the submission form(s). The credit is not automatically applied in a lot of cases.