• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLZ app
1 1

5 posts in this topic

CLZ recently removed their feature that updates comic book values. It looks to me like they're getting cut out of the loop by Go Collect, which wouldn't be surprising. Go Collect is collecting all the information, why would they continue to share it? They could easily create their own app and not worry about CLZ stealing their business. My only issue with Go Collect is that it cost $9 a month. It's not worth $108 annually. 

I've had some conversations with CLZ and they're hoping to strike a deal with Go Collect over the next few weeks, or at least that's what they told me. I'm guessing that's not going so well if they felt the need to remove their update feature.

On 11/1/2021 at 11:14 AM, PsylockeSmythe said:

See this thread:

Psy

Thanks. I looked for one beforehand, but didn't see anything. Their app download also says they're no longer working with Go Collect. Any news on Go Collect starting an app or their prices? 

On 11/11/2021 at 10:37 AM, Kerdese said:

Thanks. I looked for one beforehand, but didn't see anything. Their app download also says they're no longer working with Go Collect. Any news on Go Collect starting an app or their prices? 

With over 7000+ comic books, I could no longer keep track of what I own and what I needed to fill runs in my head any longer and using pen and paper got unwieldy.  So I use the app to keep track of what I own and I don't use it to track value since to me current value is subjective. I do enter the price that I paid for the comic so that I know what I paid.  

So I don't have any news if Go Collect is going to start an app, since I don't use them.

Psy