• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alleged Jason Ewert Submission Data Analysis

32 posts in this topic

there are many invoices I haven't verified but are missing in the consecutive order--I'd like to verifiy those if anyone can help. Also, I was just PMd that some of these books need to be removed--so as I get updates and verify the info, I'll post it in the thread so you know when to download a new version.

Good stuff Sterl!

Anyone know what happens to the serial numbers of the books CGC "re-checks" them for trimming, is the "cleared" book given a new number? confused-smiley-013.gif

I've asked this before, and this is related to Banner's question, but is CGC removing the books from the slabs and inner holders or are they trying to do this examination through the slab? Right now, I'm not assuming anything.

Red

I've asked this before, and this is related to Banner's question, but is CGC removing the books from the slabs and inner holders or are they trying to do this examination through the slab? Right now, I'm not assuming anything.

Red

My gosh, I would think if they couldn't catch it the first time "naked", they wouldn't

consider trying to do it through the slab...

But, hey, nothing CGC does should surprise anybody... confused-smiley-013.gif

I've uploaded a new version of the files. I have verified through at least three sources (one CGC by way of dealer) that these two invoices were not JE submitted. You can either delete these from your sheet or download them again. All three download types were updated.

Invoice Numbers

0083823 (20 books)

0066158 (25 books)

Thanks!

Bump… Sterling you should rename these new versions with a (V-#) each time you uplaod a update.

I was thinking about that--but since the initial thread cannot be edited, I wanted to keep the same file name. What I will do is add an INFO page on the spreadsheet indicating the version number and last update.

Better yet, I may just dedicate a web page for this. I have limited disk space so anyone that can provide hosting for this is appreciated.

thumbsup2.gif

news.gif

FYI: I've taken the list offline for both storage and data reliability concerns (little or no additional information is being fed to keep the list accurate).

If you want the current list, please PM me or e-mail me at sterlingcomics@carolina.rr.com. Please adhere to the information listed at the top of this post.

If additional information and validation has occurred, please contact me to keep the list updated so I can post a new version.

Sterling