• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you ship one order to CGC in multiple boxes?

4 posts in this topic

Invoices max out at 25 books. For example: If you have a box that will fit 40 books, you could include an invoice of 25 comics and an invoice of 15 comics in that one box.

I do not think that you can split a single invoice into multiple boxes, i.e. a 25 book invoice into a box of 15 and another box of 10. That would not be ideal as a consumer anyways.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:02 AM, Yeah Comics said:
On 11/3/2021 at 7:51 PM, Shawn Smith said:

I want to ship to CGC using the kits for up to 40 books. My question is can I send multiple kits/boxes for 1 submission? Thank you.

Why not just send the 40 comics in one regular box?

obviously the OP may have different reasons, but he might be shipping multiple books from different locations (like send some from college, have your dad send some from their house), but want them to be in the same invoice for cost effectiveness. 

OR the way that they (over)protect their books for shipping doesn't leave enough room in the one box to ship all 25 books.