• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pricing

5 posts in this topic

Going to be my first time submitting so trying to get an accurate idea of how much its all going to cost. So I know  I have to pay for shipping it to them, and then the return shipping for when they send them back.. but Im unsure of how much I'm going to have to pay for the actual grading. I have a batman beyond #1 in good condition (definitely a 9.0 or higher) that I'm for sure going to send along with others. If its valued at $400 am I paying $20 for the grading or is it going to be closer to $100? and am I having to pay that price for each individual comic that's graded?

Modern tier is $22 a book. Need to remember that CGC ships each tier back separately so you would want to submit books under the same tier to reduce shipping costs. They also separate labels and ship them separately.

You can use the submission form to see the total cost. Just dont check out until you are ready.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, Ethan Simcik said:

Going to be my first time submitting so trying to get an accurate idea of how much its all going to cost. So I know  I have to pay for shipping it to them, and then the return shipping for when they send them back.. but Im unsure of how much I'm going to have to pay for the actual grading. I have a batman beyond #1 in good condition (definitely a 9.0 or higher) that I'm for sure going to send along with others. If its valued at $400 am I paying $20 for the grading or is it going to be closer to $100? and am I having to pay that price for each individual comic that's graded?

at the cgc website, take a close look at the various 'tiers' to see which of your books qualify for which tiers.  You can submit one or multiple books to different tiers, but will pay separate invoice fee and return shipping fees for each tier you submit to.

For shipping TO CGC, you can ship comics from multiple tiers in the same package, but you should organize and separate and make it very clear which books are for which tier (obviously include the paperwork too).  

If you have specific questions, you may also consider contact cgc customer service phone/email, they can provide official answers and possible practical best practices.  Of course you can ask here too and hope total internet strangers provide you with the best, non-conflicting, complete, most current answers (as polices do update/change from time to time, and policies and procedures and CGC ownership HAVE changed during the pandemic).

On 11/8/2021 at 2:29 PM, Ethan Simcik said:

22$

Here is a link to the prices

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/

On 11/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, Ethan Simcik said:

Add all your books in the online form and you will get a price for grading and an estimate of shipping.