• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I reading this correctly? Does 199 working days = 10 months?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I'm assuming there are 20 working days per month, so 199 working days means 10 months?  To press a comic book?  Could that possibly be correct? 

I sent 10 books for pressing and grading.  Sent April 22, received June 10, and that's still the current status. 

image.thumb.png.4ae4cb536651bb8cfe23d2d259881101.png

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, regular pressing is running about 199 business days right now.  Pressing has always been a lengthy process when compared with grading.  One book may go through our pressing process multiple times to press out as many defects as possible.  Multiple that by thousands of books and there is going to be a longer wait time.  There are certainly ways to decrease the wait time.  We offer a fast track service for Modern and Economy tiers.  We also offer tiers with faster turnaround times such as Standard, Express and Walkthrough.  

Thank you!