• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2021 at 7:49 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Note which post was reported.

I realize you're upset, and I would be too, if someone made an evidence-free accusation that I was a dishonest seller.  Take a deep breath.  No one's piling on.

I’m sorry. It’s so hard as a small business without the trolls. I can’t apologise enough. 

On 11/10/2021 at 1:49 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Note which post was reported.

I realize you're upset, and I would be too, if someone made an evidence-free accusation that I was a dishonest seller.  Take a deep breath.  No one's piling on.

Actually @boredsis the second person to come forward and make accusations. There was another post that appears to have been taken down.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:42 PM, gunsmokin said:

Actually @boredsis the second person to come forward and make accusations. There was another post that appears to have been taken down.

Again. Trolls. If there is evidence or someone I scammed I’m happy to try to put it right. These people block me then troll me. It hurts my business. It’s hard enough as it is

On 11/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

Again. Trolls. If there is evidence or someone I scammed I’m happy to try to put it right. These people block me then troll me. It hurts my business. It’s hard enough as it is

Just hang in there until those trolls will become past.

If Akshay would stop reporting my comments it would be alot easier. He is known to sell books that are not his without any permission from the respective owner. Thats just one of the very many sketchy things he has done. These screenshots are after he was already caught scamming. He has made several accounts on facebook to keep trying and thus lead him to the cgc boards.

Snapchat-314357113.jpg

Snapchat-2120644120.jpg

On 11/10/2021 at 6:39 PM, Pitboss said:

Proof? 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:54 PM, JollyComics said:

Just hang in there until those trolls will become past.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, gunsmokin said:

Theres ur proof. Hopefully he doesnt report this comment before you get a chance to see it.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:16 AM, Comicsandcards9055 said:

Theres ur proof. Hopefully he doesnt report this comment before you get a chance to see it.

Yes I totally agree. I did try flip books ONCE. it’s pretty much what we all do. It was dumb I didn’t tell the buyer and seller. No goods or money exchanged hands and I said sorry to all parties involved. I promise I have never once scammed anyone. the books you see on the post are consignment. The owners have given me permission and if you see my reviews I consign often.  Please take a look at my kudos thread I suppose the AF15 was a scam too. 

please find me an individual that’s actually been scammed by me for cash. It’s a load of bs I’ve been suffering for that one small mistake for 3 years. “He’s at it again”?!! Lol I have that thor 165 it’s mine I can sell it if I want. 

im not going to indulge the trolls. Whoever buys for me will pay pp g&s and be protected!  Building my business one customer at a time 

If anyone cares in the last day (on consignment) I have sold 

iron man 55

x3 iron fist 

ff48 (just sold on a payment plan)

and I have proof of all the transactions. If an admin or potential buyer is worried please Dm me and we can talk about any issues anyone has. A scammer wouldn’t be this open they would delete their post and try hide. Change their name. Etc. 

On 11/10/2021 at 7:39 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

If anyone cares in the last day (on consignment) I have sold 

iron man 55

x3 iron fist 

ff48 (just sold on a payment plan)

and I have proof of all the transactions. If an admin or potential buyer is worried please Dm me and we can talk about any issues anyone has. A scammer wouldn’t be this open they would delete their post and try hide. Change their name. Etc. 

Just like how you kept changing your facebook name several times and trying to re join groups when everyone knows there you are a scammer. And im pretty sure if its on the cgc boards it has to be exclusive to only the cgc boards I may be mistaken though.