• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoops!

9 posts in this topic

I've seen that happen a few times, most notably with a CGC FF #4 at a BIN of $4. I emailed the guy that he'd made a mistake, and hit the BIN to stop any potential scammers.. and I got a few free comics for my efforts.

I've seen that happen a few times, most notably with a CGC FF #4 at a BIN of $4. I emailed the guy that he'd made a mistake, and hit the BIN to stop any potential scammers.. and I got a few free comics for my efforts.

That was nice of you. thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif Nice job! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Then you negg'd him for non delivery! stooges.gif