• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW Iron Man Forums!!

7 posts in this topic

Hmmm, how manyregistered users?

Can't say I've read too many Iron Man related threads around here, his popularity seems to have dropped off since the Layton/ Romita Jr. 80's stuff.

Maybe a good movie could change that. Always been a shellhead fan, especially in the Avengers. grin.gif

Have to say, I like the ol' shell-head. IMO, Iron Man is one of the most "realistic" Super-Heroes. The only thing super about Tony Stark is his suit, without it, he's a mere mortal...and a dead one too I think. Doesn't the suit act as a life-support for Tony Stark?

...and to think that with all the money Tony Stark has, he can't afford better health. All he can do is sustain what life he has, and pro-long the inevitable. It would seem to me that Peter Parker's problems dwarf in comparison to Tony's Stark's.

I never had much interest in Iron Man until I came back to collecting. I purchased the Heroes Reborn Iron Man books by Whilice Portico and loved em' (at least the books I read, I havn't read them all yet blush.gif)! Of course the Hulk appearances didn't deminise my enjoyment tongue.gif, and I actually liked how the (new) origin of the Hulk tied into Stark Enterprises. I think many old fans shunned the new origin's, but this was a case where I welcomed the tweaks/changes.

Blowout.. we've only been online 2 hours... we will get more registed users, they'll come, I know there are shellhead fans out there!, they'll come just you watch.. they'll be here, please, please... nooooooooooooo

wink.gif