• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 181
3 3

23 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2023 at 7:20 PM, SolidShredder said:

It breaks my heart but 6.0 because of the sub crease. That copy is so nice too. Pressing won't get rid of it either : ( On the bright side, this will be the best looking 6.0 on the market so it'll fetch the high end of the CMV might even sell above it's grade a bit. 

Ugh. I wish it had been a 6.0. It was graded a 5.5 and it came back looking so nice after the clean and press too. 

On 4/21/2023 at 11:26 AM, JennyG13 said:

It was graded a 5.5

Damn , didn't see that earlier post. Looks like some kinda staining that's not visible in the pictures got you. A beautiful 5.5!

EDIT : Actually, now that I look at it more, I notice rippling on the bottom? Could this have water/moisture damage? Maybe that's what caused the staining that is in the grader notes?

Edited by SolidShredder

On 4/1/2023 at 9:59 AM, JennyG13 said:

It's been a long time - but this was finally graded at a 5.5. Figured folks who took the time to estimate would want to know. Slightly disappointed, but what can you do. I had it pressed and cleaned.

Grader notes: subscription crease back cover breaks color
very light staining all over front cover

Thanks for updating 4he forum!

:cheers: